Just like several other banks, Canara Bank also provides its account holders with the functionality of managing their banking in the comfort of their homes through online services. One such service people ought to use is checking their bank statements from time to time. For your reference, a statement is a mini passbook that keeps a record of all the recent transactions made inward or outward through NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, UPI etc. That said, in this guide, we take a look at all the different ways a Canara bank account user can use to get a mini statement in a simple manner. So without further ado, let’s begin.
Canara bench mini statement
There are various methods through which you can get your Canara Bank mini statement. From giving a missed call to logging into internet banking, any method will work for you. But before that, ensure you’ve registered a correct and working mobile number with the bank, if for whatever reason not done during the opening of the bank account. You can visit your bank branch and ask the customer representative to link your mobile number with the concerned account.
How to check Canara Bank mini statement through missed call number
One of the most common ways to get your Canara Bank mini statement right on your phone is by giving a missed call and receiving the statement through an SMS. Here’s how.
- Open the phone app on your mobile
- Now open the keypad and dial 09015734734 from your phone number registered with Canara Bank to get your mini statement in English language. Similarly, for statements in Hindi dial 09015613613
- Now call and wait for the ring to go through
- Once done the call will disconnect automatically and shortly after you’ll receive a SMS
- The SMS will contain all the most recent bank account transactions in your preferred language
- Go through the transactions and that’s how you can get your mini statement via a missed call
How to check Canara Bank mini statement online using mobile banking
One of the main purposes of a mobile banking app is to instantly provide the account holder with bank statements whenever needed. With Canara Bank’s mobile banking app – Canara ai1 you can not only check your statements but also avail various banking services.
- Open the ‘Canara ai1’ on your mobile. If you don’t have it installed, download it from playstore other AppStore
- Now login to the app using your MPIN or signup using your bank account credentials such as account number and mobile number
- Once logged in, go to the ‘Inquiry tab’
- From here you can view all your recent transactions and get a mini statement for your Canara bank account
How to check Canara Bank mini statement through internet banking
Internet banking is your bank account’s one-stop solution for managing everything related to personal banking. By logging in to it, one can get their mini bank statements in a few simple steps. Here’s how
- Firstly, open a browser either on your computer or mobile and head over to Canara Bank’s official net banking portal
- Now log in using your customer ID or username and password. However, if you’re a new user of internet baking you’ll have to register first.
- Upon successful log in, head over to the ‘account details’ tab and from here you’ll be able to view all your recent debit and credit transactions in the form of a min statement
- Furthermore, the portal allows you to download the bank statements as well
How to check Canara Bank mini statement online via app
Just like the mobile banking app, Canara Bank provides its account holders with a passbook app to view their transactions on the go. Here’s how to use the app
- Open the ‘Canara e-Passbook’ on your mobile. If you don’t have it installed, download it from playstore other AppStore
- Now log in to the app using your customer ID and mobile number
- Once you’re in the app, you can easily view the mini statement by selecting the date range
How to check Canara Bank mini statement by visiting ATM
In case of no internet connectivity, you can view the mini bank account statement by visiting any nearby ATM.
- Go to a nearby Canara Bank ATM
- Then insert the debit card into the machine
- Now enter your ATM pin
- Then select the ‘ministatement’ option
- Wait for the machine to process your request and shortly it’ll display your recent transactions
- Once you view the statement consisting of the transactions, safely remove your debit card and you’re done!